This document provides a quick historical reference to finefiles versions, release dates and a short description of the changes.
3.06.0 on July, 03 2012
* added: VIDEO SPECS: distinguish between “lower than”, “equal to”, “higher than” and “in range” for frame rate * added: path is truncated to fit in head of Sidecar Explorer if necessary * added: Restore defaults- button in settings, tab "Special" * bug fix: last process path can be longer than 99 characters now * added: Profile info dialog: link to clear the last process path
3.05.0 on June, 25 2012
* added: File relocation process (timeline control tools / button "relocate") * added: save and restore of the highlighting setting in timline control tools * bug fix: Timeline output is now correct if entries are displayed with path * bug fix: Timeline files: content of deleted entry chunks wasn't completely overwritten with # characters * bug fix: JobWin: start button is disabled when the main menue is deactivated * bug fix: High/low values for a timeline file are determined correctly even if month/day are undefined
3.02.0 on June, 14 2012
* bug fix: PosFinder: anchor point position wasn't always displayed * added: finefiles.Registers content can be fixed using FILE OP * added: embedding confirmation can be disabled in the settings * bug fix: ffpp source file is always deleted after creation of a profile * bug fix: Deleting the finefiles.Registers-file using DEL key in the Sidecar Explorer is no longer possible
3.01.0 on June, 09 2012
* bug fix: Nested IF THEN ELSE are written correctly if saved as ffpp * added: New option "Keep directory structure" for FILE OP [COPY] * added: Load and save the jobs in the JobWin as "Job lists" (Pro only) * added: Sidecars can be deleted using the bottom popup menue in the Sidecar Explorer
3.00.1 on June, 02 2012
* bug fix: Predefined profiles (ffpp) from http://finefiles.com/html/example1.html etc. could not be opened
Release of version 3.00.0 on June, 01 2012
After two years of development the first public version of finefiles, version 3.00.0, has been released
“Hitchhikers Guide to finefiles" handbook finefiles Pro First useful things such as MD5 comparisons Very first version
The content and work provided on these web pages are governed by the copyright laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator.